At Rainey Collins Wright we have many years of expertise in a wide variety of charity law issues. We act as legal advisers for a number of important charitable entities. We can assist with:
- structures, establishment and governance of charitable entities
- general advice on charity law
- private trusts and bequests for the support of charities
- tax exempt charitable incorporations
- governance, accountability and employment issues
- interface of New Zealand law with Canon law, and
- Charities Act regulatory requirements.
Call Warwick Wright now
Warwick is the principal of Rainey Collins Wright with over 40 years experience as a lawyer. With expertise in complex property issues, construction contracts, public works compensation claims, charity and business law Warwick is happy to help with whatever you might need.